You have decided to go on with that long-anticipated European trip, but more than the usual museum trips and lovely evening walks, you think that it would be more memorable if you do something adventurous that would give you a real adrenaline rush. Well then, here are our top ten suggestions!
- Go see a football match. There’s something about seeing a football match that keeps every European land on the edge of their seats. Football is BIG is Europe. Whether you are a fan or not, the mere euphoria you’d get from cheering in a packed stadium is enough to give you an adrenaline rush.
- Go cycling, not along the Thames, but in an actual cycling competition! Regardless if it is in the ever popular Tour de France or Vuelta a España, you could try to find out how to register for such events, but make sure you are fit before you participate. You wouldn’t want to come in last, now would you?
- Go trekking or hiking. Europe is not to be outdone when it comes to mountains. To experience something that you think you’d only see in movies, try Iceland.
- Go see the Aurora Borealis. Either Norway or Sweden would be your best bet for a colorful adventure that will redefine your definition of thrilling.
- Go Paragliding. Praia a Mare boasts of many beautiful beaches, hence, the name, and while most would just choose to laze on the sand or wade in the water, why not opt for a bird’s-eye view high above the sky?
- Go skiing or snowboarding. Take advantage of Europe’s snow-capped mountains! The most popular option would be the Alps, but the fame does not come without an expensive price tag. Cheaper alternatives could be found by heading east.
- Go river rafting. The Çoruh River in Turkey offers majestic views of mountains and wildlife, all while getting dragged down the raging torrents of the river. This adventure will drive your senses wild.
- Go bungee jumping. The highest is in Macau, but alternatives in Europe have more to offer than just mere height. The one in Niouc, Switzerland is the highest in Europe, but you might also want to try a different approach by jumping off bridges. France and Italy both have one.
- Go Skydiving. You can do this anywhere else, but why not in Europe? Portugal offers cheap jumps, either solo or in tandem. The prices are competitive too than in most other European cities.
- Go INSIDE a Volcano. The Thrihnukagigur volcano in Iceland last erupted 4,000 years ago. Now, they hoist tourists down the crater for some hot fun.
You should buy comprehensive adventure activities, travel insurance before you embark on your journey. No worries while having fun! Having an adventure activity travel insurance would give you peace of mind.