This is one of the tourist destination mostly preferred. This region has wide Coastline which has properly arranged stones which makes one to ask questions like,” who arranged these stones?
- In addition, this place has a cliff which enables the tourist to have the beautiful scenes of the surroundings. This site marks the Irish heritage.
- The traditional dish which commonly cooked is the Ulster fry. Fish and chips are also preferred meals. English and Irish languages are the common languages spoken by the residents.
- This region has wildlife which makes it the best destination for those who wish to watch or produce a wildlife film.
- This region has dramatic landscapes hence providing beautiful scenery.
- Classic accommodations are available. For instance; we have the Glen Nevis Youth Hostel.
- Haggis and neaps is the preferred meal. Haggis is prepared from lamb’s offal and other several spices such as onions, herbs; to mention but a few.
- Globally, the Peak District National Park is the second most preferred National Park. The park has rugged terrains, historical attractions which include houses, dark caverns and ancient village such as neighbouring Hathersage villages.
- This region is associated with celebs such as Novelist Jane Eyre.
- Llanberis Pass provides awesome scenery. The place has rugged slopes and sporting sites such as glaciated valley which attracts rock climbers and geography scholars.
- The National Park has wildlife which attracts many tourists to this site.
- The common food include: smoked fish, lava bread, and Welsh food among others.
- This is an extensive 2,500 acre open space covered with grass and host different wild animals such as red and fallow deer. The place is best for deer viewing and nature walks.
- This place has historical facts attached to it: this region was used as hunting ground in the ancient times.
- Common dishes include: Roast beef, roast chicken, fish, pork chops and lamb chops, chips, roast beef, roast chicken, pork chops, lamb chops, and Yorkshire pudding.
Polperro located in South East Cornwall
- The place has narrow winding streets and cottages perched on steep slopes located adjacent to a small harbour which creates a fascinating scene.
- The streets have pretty villages and the atmosphere is cool.
- This is a mountainous region which provides sporting activities such as Mountain climbing. The place is also good for nature lovers.
- It neighbours the deepest lake in England which is known as the Wastewater and attracts several tourists. Wastewater was once voted the Britain’s favourite view.
- It has beautiful scenery.
- Little Venice is the area where Grand Union meets Regent’s canal and has waterways which provides beautiful scenes.
- The city has classic hotels, pubs and efficient transport network.
- Accommodation facilities are available of different classes to suit one’s pocket.
- The boat racing activity is done especially during afternoon.
- English food such as roast meat, chips, fish and other meals are cooked in many restaurants in London.
- Punting on the river and sipping Pimms are the common activities done during summer in this region.
- The region is surrounded by historical buildings which are properly managed. This buildings provides beautiful scenes
- This site is located at the Southern coast of England and has fascinating scenes. It is one of the greatest natural wonder which makes it a tourist destination.
- The region has limestone and Lulworth Cove.
- This place has been used for filming purposes.
Tourists who are interested from other countries should have a passport, money to cater for the expenses and travel Visas. In addition, upon arriving in the U.K you should be cleared by the Ukba.Immigration, permission to stay, work permits, citizenship, and other matters are dealt with by the Ukba.