This is one of the tourist destinations mostly preferred. This region has a wide Coastline which has properly arranged stones which makes one ask questions like,” who arranged these stones?
- In addition, this place has a cliff which enables the tourist to have the beautiful scenes of the surroundings. This site marks the Irish heritage.
- The traditional dish which commonly cooked is the Ulster fry. Fish and chips are also preferred meals. English and Irish languages are the common languages spoken by the residents.
Glen Nevis, Scotland
- This region has wildlife which makes it the best destination for those who wish to watch or produce a wildlife film.
- This region has dramatic landscapes hence providing beautiful scenery.
- Classic accommodations are available. For instance; we have the Glen Nevis Youth Hostel.
- Haggis and neaps are the preferred meal. Haggis is prepared from lamb’s offal and other several spices such as onions, herbs; to mention but a few.
Hope Valley, Peak District
- Globally, the Peak District National Park is the second most preferred National Park. The park has rugged terrains, historical attractions which include houses, dark caverns and ancient villages such as neighboring Hathersage villages.
- This region is associated with celebs such as Novelist Jane Eyre.
Llanberis Pass, North Wales
- Llanberis Pass provides awesome scenery. The place has rugged slopes and sporting sites such as glaciated valley which attracts rock climbers and geography scholars.
- The National Park has wildlife that attracts many tourists to this site.
- The common food includes smoked fish, lava bread, and Welsh food among others.
Richmond Park in South West London
- This is an extensive 2,500-acre open space covered with grass and hosts different wild animals such as red and fallow deer. The place is best for deer viewing and nature walks.
- This place has historical facts attached to it: this region was used as a hunting ground in ancient times.
- Common dishes include Roast beef, roast chicken, fish, pork chops and lamb chops, chips, roast beef, roast chicken, pork chops, lamb chops, and Yorkshire pudding.
Polperro located in South East Cornwall
- The place has narrow winding streets and cottages perched on steep slopes located adjacent to a small harbor which creates a fascinating scene.
- The streets have pretty villages and the atmosphere is cool.
Lake District located in North West England
- This is a mountainous region which provides sporting activities such as Mountain climbing. The place is also good for nature lovers.
- It neighbors the deepest lake in England which is known as the Wastewater and attracts several tourists. Wastewater was once voted Britain’s favorite view.
- It has beautiful scenery.
Little Venice in London
- Little Venice is the area where Grand Union meets Regent’s canal and has waterways that provide beautiful scenes.
- The city has classic hotels, pubs and an efficient transport network.
- Accommodation facilities are available for different classes to suit one’s pocket.
- The boat racing activity is done especially during the afternoon.
- English food such as roast meat, chips, fish and other meals are cooked in many restaurants in London.
Cambridge, Cambridge shire
- Punting on the river and sipping Pimms are the common activities done during summer in this region.
- The region is surrounded by historical buildings that are properly managed. This building provides beautiful scenes
The Jurassic Coast, East Devon to Dorset
- This site is located on the Southern coast of England and has fascinating scenes. It is one of the greatest natural wonders which makes it a tourist destination.
- The region has limestone and Lulworth Cove.
- This place has been used for filming purposes.