While travelling to the beautiful place Destin, many people often wonder which restaurant they should try. Here is a list of top 5 restaurants in Destin that can help people to choose a perfect location for having their meal.
- In 1979, this restaurant was nothing more than a small cottage where people used to come for cold beers and oysters. However, Charles Morgan, owner of the place has added many changes to that old restaurant.
- At present, it has many sushi bars, and there is a deck that sprawls at the waterfront. Several other facilities have also been added to make it one of the favorite places of many people.
- It features fresh catches of amberjack, cobia, snapper, grouper and many more. People can enjoy these dishes with sushi, fried or broiled platters.
- One of the most famous dishes of this place is Grouper Parmadine. It is the most famous and delicious dish topped with spices, cheese, parmesan and almonds.
Boshamps Seafood & Oyster House
- Situated on the Destin harbor Boshamps Seafood & Oyster House offers a spectacular view along with mouthwatering dishes, in a relaxed atmosphere.
- This place previously was constructed as Flamingo café by Miller Phillips’s parents. Miller Phillips is presently the owner of this place. He has added four new decks that are leveled down to the level of water and gives a perfect view of the harbor.
- The large deck has tables and bar for the purpose of dining. Other deck also fulfills this purpose but also have umbrellas to give shade in the afternoon. Third deck has bistro tables and small bar for people who just want to wait and watch the boats.
- It caters both tourist and locals. The beach area provides a great place for kids to have fun while the adults can relax.
Callahan’s Restaurant and Deli
- It is situated along the Scenic highway 98, a short distance from the beach. It has a menu especially for those people who want something besides heavy seafood. It has a wide collection of American dishes.
- Its full service bar provides dozens of beers from across the world, which includes Moosehead, Negra Modelo and Guinesss Stout.
- Specialty of this place in cocktails is southern pleasure- mixture of pineapple, pink lemonade and vodka, pineapple juices, cranberry, orange and light rum.
- Various dishes are offered at this place some of them are bacon wrap scallops along with marinara sauce, crisp fried dill pickles and blackened, nine different salads, twenty different sandwiches, Italian food, classic chicken fried steak and many more.
- It is open from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on Sunday, lunch time is between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
AJ’s Seafood & Oyster Bar
- It is a two level restaurant situated in Dustin. The downstairs has the restaurant while the upstairs has a dance floor, TV, live bands and bar.
- Specialty of this place is oysters that are served in many different ways making it give a new taste every time.
- Some other popular dishes are crab claws, crab legs, boiled shrimp, golden fried sea food, pastas, sandwiches, salad and many more.
Fisherman’s Wharf Seafood House
- It was opened in 1995 and is popular for featuring fresh seafood having a variety of selection.
- Along with a fine Black Angus beef and a glass of wine, many people have made their stay a memorable one at this place.
- People can either sit outside or dine inside where the atmosphere remind of classic cruising vessel the features naval décor and rustic wood
- It offers various dishes such as shrimp and spinach salad, scallops, gulf shrimp, fried oysters and many more.
Tourist visiting Dustin can also use easy jet phone number to make their stay more comfortable.