One of the most party destinations of this world, Goa has every element that makes it the perfect vacation hotspot. From uber cool beaches to rocking clubs and a bustling nightlife, Goa offers everything a youth can expect. More than that it also has some festivals that are still hugely unknown but thriving because of the booming tourism. If you live in Mumbai and craving for relief from work and busy lifestyle, then Goa is the place for you, reach Goa on the time to enjoy these amazing festivals.
1. The Grape Escapade:This is India’s biggest wine celebration held in 4th to 7th February in Goa since 2005. This celebration unites restaurateurs, hoteliers and wineries under one rooftop. Companies offer gourmet food and sweet treats in food tasting exhibitions. It’s an awesome merry event for wine and food lovers all over the world!….. See More
2. Goa Carnival:Held in February, this Goa festival celebrates the start of Lent, forty days before Easter starts. There are parades with buoys and gathering occasions over the state, loaded with color and music. Book your flight in time for this one.
Read more about: 5 beaches in Goa perfect for a party.
3. Goa food and music Festival:This mid year cultural celebration has been featuring acts of Bollywood artists and artists, fashion designers and eminent Goan groups in a series of evenings of party that includes food, amusement and beverages. Set aside some time to visit the place.
Read more about: Less Crowded Beaches in Goa
4. Mango Festival:This festival is Goa’s method for praising the onset of Mango season when distinctive assortments of mango developed in Goa are put in plain view. It incorporates workshops, courses and exhibits. This is one them mango lovers!
Read more about: Goa, a place worth exploring this vacation
5. Sao Joao Festival:Goa praises the dining experience of St. John the Baptist (Sao Joao) in June however in North Goa it includes the festival of the start of monsoon when individuals drink a great deal of feni and hop into lakes, wells and streams. In parts of Goa, watercraft races are composed. Don’t forget to participate in the monsoon fun!
Read more about:
6. International Latin festival:This is a standout amongst the most sought after Latin dance fests in world with scores of exhibitions by worldwide artists, workshops, pool parties and even a dance title to win. This occasion is a must for salsa dance lovers!
Read more about: A quiet holiday sojourns at the beautiful beaches of Goa
7. Sunburn Goa:What better approach to get the New Year than with an enormous music celebration on Vagator shoreline? Indian and International DJs play at this yearly music, move and excitement event consistently on various stages. Require some serious energy out to feel the music and participate in the celebration fun. Tickets offer out rapidly so book yours at the earliest opportunity! With so many amazing festivals to attend in Goa, be ready to experience a mix of cultures by visiting these festivals.
Read more about: What makes Goa the most visited tourist destination in India