With the stress of today’s world, it is important to unwind and let loose. Sun and Surf is the easiest way of doing so, and below we will look at the world’s most amazing beaches which offer unrivaled luxury and rest.
1. Kauna’oa Bay, Hawaii
– This magnificent crescent shaped beach is located on the Big Island, along the Kohala Coast. – It spans 0.25 miles of startling white sand and swaying palm trees, all enveloped by inviting clear turquoise waters. – Visitors enjoy swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing and boogie boarding in the daytime, while manta ray spotting is popular at night.
2. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain
– This Mediterranean beach is unspoiled perfection, located south of Ibiza (you can access it by taking a ferry from Ibiza). – Its golden shores stretch from the port village of La Savina to the small island of Espalmador, and its crystal clear water gently laps its warm sands.
3. Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
– The Island of Women is home to the lovely Playa Norte beach, which lies along the Mexican Caribbean. – This beach is lined with several top notch hotels, eateries, beach bars and activity centers, and beachgoers favor snorkelling in the lagoons that are rich in marine life. – The clean beaches, soft sand and calm waters earn this beach a spot on the top 10 list.
4. Ipanena Beach, Brazil
– This Rio de Janeiro beach embodies Brazil’s lively and sexy culture, housing over the top parties attended by the vibrant locals. – There are several waterfront gyms where you can work on your physique before showing off your attractive beach body. – You can also sample Brazil’s iconic Caipirinha cocktail which is sold by the beach vendors.
5. 7 Mile Beach, Negril, Jamaica
– Contrary to popular belief, this beach is only 6 miles long, and these 6 miles are lined with dazzling white sand and gentle turquoise waters. – Ricks Café- one of the world’s most renowned beach bars, is located atop the surrounding cliffs. – Beachgoers enjoy jumping and diving off these aforementioned cliffs.
6. Maya Bay, Ko Phi Phi, Thailand
– This breathtaking beach is set against a backdrop of towering cliffs covered in luscious greenery. – The iconic adventure drama 5111 The Beach’ was filmed in this tropical paradise. – Beer lovers will be happy to know that local beer flows cheaply and in plenty of Maya Bay.
7. Plage de Tahiti, St. Tropez, France
– This nude beach that gained notoriety in the 70’s is wildly popular among famous celebrities like Naomi Campbell and Eva Green. – It is part of Pampellone beach which is only 5 Km from Saint-Tropez. – There are several pizzerias, bars and club houses that serve exceptional food and drinks.
8. Bells Beach, Victoria, Australia
– Lying 86 Km South-West of Melbourne along the Great Ocean Road is the celebrated surf beach known as Bells Beach. – It hosts the illustrious Rip Curl Pro Surf & Music Festival, which is one of the longest running surf competitions the world over – The beach is part of the Victorian Heritage Register.
9. Paradise Beach, Mykonos, Greece
– This well-known beach has been described as having the best sands in the entire Aegean region. – It hosts several wild events including the full-moon party, and it is also Horne to the distinguished Tropicana beach bar. – If you are looking at the ultimate party beach, then this Mykonos paradise is the right choice for you
10. Olympos Beach, Turkey
This preeminent backpacker’s beach sports unique tree house accommodation, and is located in the Olympos Beydaglari National Park. – It is enveloped by towering rock cliffs at its back and the wonderful Mediterranean coast at its front. – You can participate in the numerous adventure trips which are held in the park.
Pack your swim suits, sunscreen and beach towel and head out to one of the amazing beaches detailed above. If you are visiting Olympos Beach by car, then be sure to apply for dsa driving test.